Please sir, can I have some more?

Could Flagyl effect my immune system to the point of delayed antibody production? I took it three weeks before my three month negative test for Bacterila Vaginosis. If BV was part of ARS would there be enough time to develop Antibodies for test.

Please help. You're a miracle man Bob. Help.

Neither Flagyl nor BV will alter the body's ability to produce anti-HIV antibodies, the duration of the window period or HIV test results.

One wonders what a "three month negative test for Bacterila Vaginosis" is!?! But assuming you also had a three-month negative test for HIV, I'll say congratulations!

Now, can you have some more of what???

Stay well.

lost anal toy
I challenge you to a fight...