lost anal toy

Hello, I was wondering what would happen If I lost something in my ass? Would I be able to **** it out? Or am i going to have to go to the hospital? For example lets say a bead from anal beads broke off and staid in my ass. Or pushing a dido to far up.

Thanks for the help

Just how much stuff have you lost in that Bermuda Triangle butt of yours???

Dude, if you don't have all your toys after you're through playing, then yes, it's off to the hospital for retrieval. And this is not a pleasant procedure! Not to mention the difficulty you're going to have trying to explain how a dildo the size of a fire hydrant got wedged in! (No, they won't believe you were playing leap frog and slipped.)

Take care (please).

thanks!
Please sir, can I have some more?