I'm freakin excited!!!!!

You are coming to Ohio? I need to need to know some things Dr. Bob. Can the general public come to see you or what is it that you will be doing here? I will be pissed off if I don't get the chance to see or meet ya. Let me know please. One more thing, do me a favor and tell these corn eatin fools while your here that white people get this s#@t too. I was told at the health dept. yesterday that white middle class females don't get this virus, it's only black women and males with along with gay men that end up with this!!! I about s@#t my pants when I heard that. I wanted to smack the dog S@#t out of her myself.

You better write me back :)

My next trip to Ohio is scheduled for next month. Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I will be giving a talk at Oberlin College (one of my alma maters). It's scheduled for Tuesday, February 28 at 8 PM. I' don't know if it is open to the public or only the students and faculty on campus. You'll have to check with Oberlin College. The title of the presentation is "Life. Love. Sex. AIDS. (And other unscheduled events). A personal view of HIV/AIDS from both sides of the examination table." Four panels of the AIDS Memorial Quilt will also be on display during the presentation. I should also mention my foundation is sponsoring and AIDS awareness concert at Oberlin on Sunday February 26 at 8 PM in Warner Concert Hall. The Quilt will be on display for that event as well. The concert is free and open to the general public! Steve and I will be there, but we are not playing at this event. Rather guest concert artist Barbara Nissman will be performing works of Chopin, Liszt, Ginastera and Prokofiev.

As for the health department, I, too, find it incredulous that such blatantly false information is still being disseminated!

I'll do my best to enlighten the folks at the health department while I'm there. However, remember Ohio thought it was a good idea to vote for Bush, so obviously the judgment of the entire state is a bit whacked.

See you soon.

the new years party from hell!!!
thanks!