Jan 27, 2006
i have genital warts and i was wondering if my partner(lesbian) could get them on or in her mouth from oral sex.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it is a possibility. I suggest you get your warts treated ASAP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Thrush Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Sore On Mouth Mean I Have Hiv?
- Herpes During Seroconversion
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.