Jan 27, 2006
i have genital warts and i was wondering if my partner(lesbian) could get them on or in her mouth from oral sex.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it is a possibility. I suggest you get your warts treated ASAP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- Can You Get Hiv From Hand To Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.