Jan 27, 2006
i have genital warts and i was wondering if my partner(lesbian) could get them on or in her mouth from oral sex.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it is a possibility. I suggest you get your warts treated ASAP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cut Under Nail And Fingering Hiv
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.