You are #&%$ unbelievable!!!

Dear Sir,

What a joke your site seems to be. You appear to have the time an inclination to answer stupid questions about smudges on DVD's and dogs licking a pussy but to answer a serious question such as do you think PEP therapy is warranted for exposure to accidental ingestion of menstrual blood from my HIV+ wife you keep absolutely positively quiet. Thanks for the response.

Temper; temper. I know this may come as an unpleasant shock for you, but this forum does not exist for the sole purpose of immediately responding to your very specific question. Please note I have literally thousands of questions to sift through on a continual basis and can not promise a personal response to each one. Should you or any of our readers have an urgent medical question, wouldn't it make more sense to contact your doctor for a speedy and specific reply rather than cursing me out? Regarding the questions I chose to respond to, I do so for a reason. Sometimes that reason is to point out how irrational HIV fears can be (the DVD-guy) or to highlight the need for more appropriate sex education (dog lick gal). Sometimes I just find the questions amusing and want to pass a much needed smile along to our readers.

Also, if you had perused the archives, you would have quickly learned that HIV-infected blood coming into contact with a mucous membrane does pose a significant HIV risk. Should you take PEP? That depends on many factors, including how significant your "accidental ingestion" really was and when it occurred. If you are concerned, I suggest you see an HIV specialist who can take a thorough history and provide you with a more specific recommendation as to whether PEP is warranted in your specific circumstance or not.

Despite your insensitive remarks, I do wish you well.

15 week negative after recieving bj but still symptoms
genital warts