15 week negative after recieving bj but still symptoms

hello Doc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer questions. your forum has been very helpful and very encouraging for worried wells. well, after testing negative after receiving a couple of blowjobs from my girlfriend, i continue to experience some symptoms such as difficulty swallowing, tenderness in the armpits, slight sore throat, and possibly swollen lymph nodes in the neck and armpits. It is now about 6 months since the exposure. I know you recommend three month testing after low risk activity but im just a little concerned and need a little confirmation that i am not one of those rare cases of seroconverting after three months. thank you so much. i have donated already and will try to donate on a more regular basis. thank you so much

You need a little more confirmation that you are not one of those rare cases???? OK, how's this? YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THOSE RARE CASES!!!!

If that doesn't do it for you, you could always just waste the time, blood and money and get retested. It will be negative; you'll write back and say WOO-HOO and I'll try my darnedest not to say "I told you so"!

Stay well.

dog sex?
You are #&%$ unbelievable!!!