Can HIV Piggyback alone with other STI's
Jan 25, 2006
Is it possible for the HIV Virus to piggy back along with other STI's. e'g' if you get the clap off someone (other than anally) who is also HIV positive and subsequentyly get treated for the clap is it possible that the HIV Virus could also have piggybacked into your system. Cheers David.
Response from Dr. Frascino
It is indeed possible to contract more than one STD at the same time from a partner infected by multiple bugs. It doesn't involve "piggybacking," but it certainly does occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.