SCARED to death,..Been through sleepless nites in 2-3 weeks...

Dear Dr,

I have been directed to this site by a link. Your site is really one of the greatest site of internet age.

Reason of my qestion is that about 20 mths ago, I had 2 time unprotected virginal sex with this girl which I do not know inside out. The first time is just having virginal intercourse and second time with not protected oral sex given to me by the girl. The 2 sex incidences happen about 5 days to 1 week from each. I have no symptom at all after the first sex incident, however 1 to 2 day after the second sex incident, I was masterbating myself with an "extra safe" condom at home. The very next day, I had this stinging feeling at my urethra,about 3/4 of my shaft, its like its stinging and itching inside but i just could not scratch it. There was not noticable discharge although there is some brown whitish stain on the front of my underwear. I also felt slight fever and the lymph node side of my left groin is tender to touch. I was sacred death, and decided to consult a GP, I described the sex incidences to him and he decided to give me an antibotics jab and a course of med for about 10 days. I could not remember what exactly was prescribed.My blood was drawn and tested for syphilis and was negative. I remembered that there was some itchy bumps that come and go during my medication, these bumps feel and look like mosquitue bite,slight reddish but i know they were not as they usually itch for about 30 mins and will subside and go off. I have some of them on the inner and outter thigh and some on stomach , forearms too..

My mind have been in tremor and fear since then recently I was so afraid, i try reading on the net for symtoms of HIV etc and got me more scared, and very recently the itchy mosquitue bite symtom came bace 2 weeks ago and lasted about a week on and off. From then I was unable to sleep thinking that I have been infected with HIV..Just today, I just drawn blood for HIV testing and now my mind is in total blank...my world is breaking , I hav lost hope and interest in everything i use to do in my routine days..please doctor advise me....please...am breaking down right now...the mind is taking over me..sleepless over 2 weeks and have developed slight fever and cough,feeling neck's glands are enlarge etc...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I will definatlely donate once my result are out in 2-3 days and NEGATIVE...

PLEASE HELP!!!

"Virginal" sex??? Hmmm . . . .

I'm not sure exactly how you want me to help you. Whether or not you knew your partner "inside out" or not doesn't change the fact you had unprotected sex. Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. You have had your blood drawn for the test. Becoming hysterical or getting overly anxious will not change your test results. I suggest you take three big cleansing yoga breaths. Go ahead, we'll wait . . . . In and out, in and out, in and out. There, now don't you feel better???? No? Well, OK, let's try something else. How about talking about statistical risk? The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these two episodes. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV ARS. Your initial symptoms "stinging and itching" of the urethra, "brown whitish stain on front of underwear," "lymph node on left side of groin," etc. are more consistent with prostatitis or urethritis, and should have been adequately treated by your course of antibiotics. The transient recurrent itchy bumps sound like hives. At any rate, the bottom line is that what you've told me is not worrisome for HIV. I agree testing is warranted because you placed yourself at risk (unprotected sex), but that you should not be overly concerned by your "symptoms." OK? Did that help? If not, try the three big cleansing yoga breaths again!

Thanks for your donation. I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your test will indeed be negative.

Sécrétions vaginales sur le gland ou petite blessure du penis
need help