I can't believe, a woo hoo

I just wanted to write to all of those who are convinced they contracted HIV, because I was one of them. I also want to say thanks so much to Dr. Bob for all of the advice you have given and your kind way of easing peoples minds. Well my situation begins about 9 months ago when I was dating a girl. We were having sex without a condom and I thought we were only having sex with eachother. But later I found out she had cheated on me and didn't tell me until 2 weeks later. The guy she cheated on me was known to have been with a lot of girls and I was freaked out. So about a month after I got a sore throat, and then a few days later got headaches like crazy. This was not normal for me at all, and the sore throat even seemed different than normal. So this went on for about two weeks and I was getting scared. Went and got tested for gonarhea, chlamydia, and syphilis but it was too soon to test for hiv. All the tests came back negative, so ofcourse I thought since it wasn't those, it must be hiv. So further on, about a month later i developed soreness in my left armpit that appeared to be swollen lympn nodes. This was at about two months after possible exposure. I was freaked out again, but still too early. I eventually told my ex about all of this, she got freaked out and went and got tested. Her test came up negative 89 days after she had cheated on me. Good sign, but still too close to 3 months for me to be sure. I went on the next few months developing symptom after symptom, headaches, coughing, wooziness, just all around wierd feelings in my body. At this point i was just too scared to get tested, but finally recently in the last couple weeks i developed a fungus on my tounge so i finally went in to the doctor. I was treated for thrush, and took my hiv test. I was so terrified, i got a call on wednsday saying my results were in. So here it was, i was going in to finally be told i had hiv, scared out of my mind, but i had to do it. To my suprise, my results came in negative, and a wave of relief came over me. My test was taken a little over seven months after possible exposure. It was a miracle i thought. I just wanted to write this for those out there like me, who could possibly be giving themselves symptoms from stress, or it could be something totally unrelated. Thanks again dr. Bob for everything you have done on here for me and others, you are a very soothing voice in these horrible circumstances.

Another miracle?!?! Gee, that's the 12th one tonight!

Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Rephrasing my question
Sécrétions vaginales sur le gland ou petite blessure du penis