Poking... Bloody sex?
Jan 24, 2006
Recently, I casual friend & I got drunk and started messing around. During some naked play, he was laying on top of me and was pretending to hump me and actually "poked" his dick into my ass a couple times. (Not full penetration) After a couple pokes I flipped him over and did the same thing to him. Unfortunately (and I'm sure you saw this coming), we took it farther than we wanted and I was close to coming. I asked if it was OK to cum in his butt. He said yes, so I did.
Oddly, when I pulled out, there was blood and stool on my dick. Stool I understand (it IS butt-sex after all), but blood?
He turned around and saw the blood and was all embarrased... Mumbled something about "it's been a very long time" and was apologetic. I immediately cleaned up in the bathroom with soap & water). While cleaning up I told him I was HIV- and he said, he assumed I was HIV- or he wouldn't have let me cum in his butt. He said he was HIV-, too.
I examined my dick later that night and there were no abrasions, cuts, or openings that were visible. Still, the guilt and fear has settled in. It's been 3 days and I've got no symptoms of any STDs on my dick. And I certainly didn't see any on him when we had sex... But, I've got that picture of my penis with blood on it seared into the back of my mind and it becomes my worst nightmare, since I know blood is a major trasmitter...
1) Where can the blood come from? Are hemorrhoids the likely culprit, or is it possibly something else?
2) Is the opening at the end of your dick just as likely a receptor for HIV transmission as a possible abrasion or cut? If not, then I would feel a lot better, as how else would his blood get into my system.
3) Poking. Is there a term for this? Should I be worried about the couple pokes he gave me?
BTW, I just want to say thanks for being here for so many of us scared (and judgement impaired) people. You've got infinitely more patience than my own doctor who always seems to be too busy to ask the tough questions, let alone give any answers.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Three questions. Three answers:
1. Anal sex, particularly without adequate lubrication, can cause damage to the delicate rectal tissues. This can result in bleeding. Certainly hemorrhoids can become traumatized if they are present and cause this problem as well.
2. The mucous membrane lining the urethra can directly absorb HIV.
3. If his erect cock went into your back-door, then "poking" would be a very polite term for this activity. Your exposure level appears to be minimal from your description, but any unprotected anal sex is risky.
Good luck. Stay safe to stay well, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Can I Find Out Who Gave Me Hiv?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Does Hiv Blood Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.