10 YEARS OF WORRY OVER WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Dear Dr. Bob,

WHOOOOOOHOOOOO! First off, let me say I have always had anxiety over having symptoms of HIV disease. The icing on the cake was approximately 10 years ago I had reason to believe I might have contracted it. I am ashamed to admit over these past 10 years I could not muster up the courage to get tested. I get yearly physicals an my doctor's have all told me I am in "immaculate health". I was still crumbling deep down inside, thinkning my life was over. Everyone in my life (doctors, friends, you name it)kept nagging me to just get tested and get it over with because eventually I would find out. I spent countless hours on the interenet looking up symptoms; throught all the tears and heartache, I stumbled on this site! You are such an incredible inspiration and I cannot tell you how much you have helped me; and we have never even met. I would love to meet you some day! We have family in the San Fran area, I would love to see you! I just wanted to share my whoooohooo ( I got the news that I am negative yesterday) with you and thank you from the very bottom of my heart for everything you continue to do for both worry wells and those living with HIV. My love and prayers will always be with you!

Kindest regards, 10-year-delayed X-filer

Ten years of buildup before your WOO-HOO??? Isn't that carrying "foreplay" to the extreme? Well, we'll dust off your X-File membership form and welcome you with open arms. Hey, how about that? You waited so long to join you get reduced membership fees because of a senior discount!

Stay well.

drinking of sperm
How do we know?