drinking of sperm
Jan 23, 2006
can drinking of human sperm cause pregnancy in women
Response from Dr. Frascino
Please tell me you are kidding! Gosh, and who said sex education isn't lacking in this country???
No, Dearie, swallowing a load of baby batter will not produce a baby.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.