|not a question just a thanks
Jan 23, 2006
I had a one time encounter with a sex worker which I know reading your site was very low risk. I tested neg at 6, 12, and 26 weeks. On occassion that what if pops into my head but from occassionally reading this site any such fears are squashed. Thatnks for all you do.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Any time "what ifs" pop into your head, feel free to pop into this forum and we'll be happy to squash those irrational fears to smithereens!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.