not a question just a thanks
Jan 23, 2006
I had a one time encounter with a sex worker which I know reading your site was very low risk. I tested neg at 6, 12, and 26 weeks. On occassion that what if pops into my head but from occassionally reading this site any such fears are squashed. Thatnks for all you do.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Any time "what ifs" pop into your head, feel free to pop into this forum and we'll be happy to squash those irrational fears to smithereens!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.