|sex and kidney stones
Jan 22, 2006
Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone??? Hmmm . . . exactly how do you do that? Well, whatever floats your boat, man. I'm not here to judge what gets your motor running. So, um, let's see. Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone? Well, assuming the stone never shared IV drug paraphernalia with an HIV-positive buddy (like maybe a gallstone or something) and never had unsafe sex with an HIV-positive kidney stone lover, I suppose it could be safe. However, since you just never can be sure about those stones, I'd still recommend you stay safe by using a latex condom, OK?
P.S. Kidding aside, yes, you can have sex while having a kidney-stone problem, but the same safe sex rules apply.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Swallowing Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.