sex and kidney stones

Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone?

Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone??? Hmmm . . . exactly how do you do that? Well, whatever floats your boat, man. I'm not here to judge what gets your motor running. So, um, let's see. Is it safe to have sex with a kidney stone? Well, assuming the stone never shared IV drug paraphernalia with an HIV-positive buddy (like maybe a gallstone or something) and never had unsafe sex with an HIV-positive kidney stone lover, I suppose it could be safe. However, since you just never can be sure about those stones, I'd still recommend you stay safe by using a latex condom, OK?

P.S. Kidding aside, yes, you can have sex while having a kidney-stone problem, but the same safe sex rules apply.

HIV possibility and survival of virus
Where do you come up with this stuff??