HIV possibility and survival of virus

I had purchased a fake vagina made of silicone? or some material from a street vendor. I got back and used it without washing it. I then realized that one of the extra parts (sound maker) was missing, and when I thought about it, there seemed to be very little lube left in the tube and the box seemed a little old. Also upon further thought I remember that my hands felt oily while handling the toy and I began to fear that it may have been used and sold back to the vendor for a lower price right before I bought it. I was wondering how long the virus could survive if an HIV + person had used it and sold it back to the vendor? The fake vagina seems to be good at keeping moisture in it was in a box so i was thinking that the semen would take a longer time to dry therefore providing a longer lifespan for the virus outside the human body. To be honest I've been having trouble sleeping/eating due to this fear. So any answers you could offer about how long the virus could last and the chances of infection from such an encounter would be greatly appreciated. Even if it is unlikely, if infection is at all possible I would probably go get tested after 3 months. (Though the fact that CDC and many other websites say 6 month window period, I know you have answered that you trust the 3 month period as definitive) Thanks

The "sound maker" part was missing from the fake vagina you purchased from a street vendor????? Hmmm . . . exactly what kind of sounds do vaginas make????? Inquiring minds want to know!

Really, Dude, what are the odds someone purchased that noisy silicone pussy, used it then repacked the slimy mess (stealing the love canal sound machine) and sold it back to the street vendor who then sold it to you??? Dude, it was a squeaky silicone love canal and a street vendor, not a squeaky pair of Ferragamo loafers from Nordstrom, frevinsakes!

If you are worried, get tested, but your risk, in my opinion, is extremely low, at best.

By the way, have you ever considered getting a real girlfriend, even though her vagina probably wouldn't be noisy? At any rate, real or silicon, noisy or quietly squishy, I recommend you use condoms to prevent future worries (irrational or not), OK?

Cincinnati friend checking in...and with 2 questions
sex and kidney stones