WOW !

Hi! A'm a 22 year old african, studying medicine in south-africa. Mine is not a question but it's a compliment. YOU'RE MY ROLE MODEL! I read your answers to people's questions almost everyday and a'm so touched by the way you pull people out of the deep and dark pit of confusion and anxiety. Please keep up with the good spirit and may the 'high powers' bless you. I wish I knew you at a personal level.

Hello Med. Stud. (short for Medical Student),

Thank you for your kind comments. I look forward to having you as a medical colleague when you complete your studies. Perhaps we'll meet on a personal level on my next trip to South Africa or perhaps at one of the International AIDS Conferences.

Stay well.

Short Question.
exposure.