Not a question...

Hi Dr.

I was inspried by your attitude 1 year ago, and you saved my life wby giving me courage to be tested which turned out negative.

Maybe you wont remember me, the guy from stanbul.

I dont care.

I just visited to see your smile and to tell you it was a holy week for Muslims and prayed for you for saving my life.I just want you to know.

NO, Bush hasnt send a missile yet to my home since me and my family are muslims, but i am glad to say to i am gratuated as an engineer.

It is not a question, i just wanted to say hi, and just want you to know you have a friend here in Istanbul that loves you much.

God Bless you.

Guy from Istanbul

Hello Guy from Istanbul,

Welcome back to the forum and thank you for your prayers and heartwarming comments. Congratulations on your engineering degree!

Bush's incompetence has now become legendary. We'll all breath a sigh of relief when 2008 gets here.

Stay well, my friend,

Pin hole and Fingered stripper
That unmistakable Catholic guilt.