Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Not a question...
Jan 19, 2006

Hi Dr.

I was inspried by your attitude 1 year ago, and you saved my life wby giving me courage to be tested which turned out negative.

Maybe you wont remember me, the guy from stanbul.

I dont care.

I just visited to see your smile and to tell you it was a holy week for Muslims and prayed for you for saving my life.I just want you to know.

NO, Bush hasnt send a missile yet to my home since me and my family are muslims, but i am glad to say to i am gratuated as an engineer.

It is not a question, i just wanted to say hi, and just want you to know you have a friend here in Istanbul that loves you much.

God Bless you.

Guy from Istanbul

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Guy from Istanbul,

Welcome back to the forum and thank you for your prayers and heartwarming comments. Congratulations on your engineering degree!

Bush's incompetence has now become legendary. We'll all breath a sigh of relief when 2008 gets here.

Stay well, my friend,

Dr. Bob

Previous
Pin hole and Fingered stripper
Next
That unmistakable Catholic guilt.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.