Pin hole and Fingered stripper

Dr. Bob - appreciate your work.

I had pin hole for blood test and after about 24 hours later fingered a stripper. Two Questions: 1. Would 24 hours be sufficient time to have allowed that tiny pin prick to fully heal where you would consider to skin to be intact? 2. Any reason to test based on this scenario?

I have read a similar question but the waiting time there was 3 days. Please help. I am worried sick. I am about donate to your site. Thanks again,

1. Pin pricks heal quickly. I would strongly doubt "letting your fingers do the walking" 24 hours later could be considered a significant risk.

2. I do not feel testing is warranted, based on such minimal-to-negligible risk; however, the option of testing is always open to you.

Thanks for considering making a donation to help others in desperate need.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Woooo..Hoooo in Palestine
Not a question...