Woooo..Hoooo in Palestine

Hello Dr Bob,

After a risky exposure with a massage therapistt in Amman-Jordan few months ago...I got the guts today to go and get tested and the result was negative....Woo hoooo...In the recent months,I went through hell,and I was convinced that I got infected by the virus ...I was so depressed and despair to the point I lost interest in life.....the only two things that kept me sane during this awful time my prayer in the mosque and your great forum Dr.Bob.....Dr Bob you are really an angel sent from heaven to help people in difficult times.....your work is very much appreciated and god bless you...donation in the way....

ex W.W in Palestine

Hello Ex-WW in Palestine,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

I'm delighted by your excellent news and thankful for your generosity (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

I can't get through this...
Pin hole and Fingered stripper