SO VERY SORRY DR.BOB

Hello Dr. Bob

I am shell shocked to know you are HIV +. I was reading the forum and got to know it. Hats off to you to have this foundation. Please send me details of how to donate. Also, I am sorry to have written in earlier message that i will donate if u reply...i hope u saw my next message saying i did not mean it..i was stressed and wrote like that.. Now I am so very sorry..please forgive me. Hats off to you..GOD BLESS YOU. Waiting for details.

No apology needed!

I sometimes forget that those who are new to the forum may not realize I am HIV positive. Despite having to cope with the challenges of living with HIV, I still consider myself to be one of the luckiest and most optimistic people on the planet.

If I did not respond to your original question, and if the answer is not readily available in the archives, please resubmit your question and I'll try to help if I am able.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Pants on insertion
I can't get through this...