Pants on insertion

At a strip club, I was wearing thin suit pants and boxers. A stripper was giving me a lap dance, and straddles me and put me inside her (while my pants were on - they were typical thin suit pants so it was possible). I don't know how pants compare to a condom, so can you tell me what the risk is?

You "don't know how pants compare to a condom . . ."???!!? Hmmm . . . well, for starters I wouldn't suggest you wear latex for casual Fridays at the office, and I'd suggest wearing something other than "typical thin suit pants" when you decide to shag.

I'm still a bit surprised you were able to be "put inside her" while wearing your suit pants. Just how baggy were those Armani slacks??? Oh never mind. In general, straddle lap dances while wearing your pants are not considered a risk for HIV transmission. That said, however, thin suit pants, be they baggy or skintight, are not a substitute for a latex condom when it comes to STD prevention.

The bottom line here is that I doubt logistically you were able to penetrate the straddling stripper at the Badda Bing, but if you feel you did and are worried, the option for HIV testing is always available. If you opt to test, wait for the three-month mark to assure your results are definitive. Finally, if your pants are so baggy you really can shag without taking them off, I also suggest you see your tailor sometime soon.

Thanks for your work.
SO VERY SORRY DR.BOB