Thanks for your work.
Jan 17, 2006
I just wanted to thank you for your hard work in this forum, I have a severe paronoia ?? of HIV and this site has helped me many times. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the thanks.
I'm here if and when you need me.
Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Regular Blood Test Include Cd4 Count?
- Can High Cholesterol Cause Sensory Neuropathy?
- Can You Live A Normal Life With Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Abnormal Blood Test Results And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.