woohoo i guess

Bob, I swore i wouldn't be one of those guys, but i just came back from my negative oratest at about 5 months and I am shocked and dismayed to find there is still suffering and pain in the world. Its only been thirty minutes but now i feel guilty for doubting the nice clinicman who hugged me and told me I was negative and to go on with my life. He sees so much suffering, because this is San Francisco, who am I to doubt him? I think I will be OK-- just coming down from the stress, but I wanted to say thank you so much, and ask you to please except my small donation and more importantly my deeply felt thoughts and prayers for those who are not as lucky as I. I still feel terrible about the hookers (1 year) but i promise you I will just bear it, and try to do good things and care about people and understand there pain.

And one last thought, for those of us who are racked with guilt and fear and not real disease-- it is hard to let go of fear, especially now when there is so much to go around. But you have to. get tested and pray to god that all you are left with is your very real suffering and not this heartless and evil disease. thats it, bless you all and especially you doctor bob.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and your donation. Yes, there is still pain and suffering in the world, but there is also generosity, optimism and compassion, as you have just demonstrated.

Stay well.

STD or ANXIETY???? OR...
WOO HOO and a lesson learned