Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

woohoo i guess
Jan 16, 2006

Bob, I swore i wouldn't be one of those guys, but i just came back from my negative oratest at about 5 months and I am shocked and dismayed to find there is still suffering and pain in the world. Its only been thirty minutes but now i feel guilty for doubting the nice clinicman who hugged me and told me I was negative and to go on with my life. He sees so much suffering, because this is San Francisco, who am I to doubt him? I think I will be OK-- just coming down from the stress, but I wanted to say thank you so much, and ask you to please except my small donation and more importantly my deeply felt thoughts and prayers for those who are not as lucky as I. I still feel terrible about the hookers (1 year) but i promise you I will just bear it, and try to do good things and care about people and understand there pain.

And one last thought, for those of us who are racked with guilt and fear and not real disease-- it is hard to let go of fear, especially now when there is so much to go around. But you have to. get tested and pray to god that all you are left with is your very real suffering and not this heartless and evil disease. thats it, bless you all and especially you doctor bob.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and your donation. Yes, there is still pain and suffering in the world, but there is also generosity, optimism and compassion, as you have just demonstrated.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
STD or ANXIETY???? OR...
Next
WOO HOO and a lesson learned

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.