STD or ANXIETY???? OR...

Hello Dr. Bob..

I want to start out by saying I was having some trouble making a $100.00 donation the other day & got frusterated & just thought I save it for another day, so be expecting a donation from me soon. It kept reading something about the server etc....

Anyways, I would like to say that I admire your heart in wanting to help others who are worried & concerned for thier health, it puts so many of us at rest.

My question today is, I experienced a mutual homosexual 3 way masturbation about 2.5 weeks ago. It was all a hand job but one of the guys that was giving oral to the other guy started to stroke mine. He then touched the uretha on my penis with him thumb which kind of upset me cause I wanted to play safe. So I checked to see if any fluid was on it & there wasent. I then finished & ejaculated. Now about a couple of days later I came down with wierd symptoms: Dehydration, muscle aches, loss of appetite & diziness. 2 weeks have gone by & I feel better still sort of Dizzy but now my uretha is sort of irritated but not burning or irritating while urinating. It only irritates here & there, sort of like a sharp pain sensation at the uretha.. I have experienced these symptoms for the past 4-5 days now off & on.. There is absolutly no discharge what so ever but it irritates now & then.

Does it sound like I caught an STD? Clamydia or Ghonorrea?

I'm thinking it could be a UTI but online it says that its most likley caused by STD's is that true???

I have also just recently felt a pain between my naval & tip of my Shaft its right in my pubic area, The pain started out on the left side & now its in the center of the pubic area. There is no sore or anything but it seems like its under the skin. It doesnt hurt to the touch either..

I have also been drinking a ton of fluids for the past 2 weeks which of course has made me urinate alot!

Any feedback?

Your risk sounds essentially non-existent. I would very strongly doubt you have an STD. However, if you're worried, see your doctor for an STD screen.

Thanks for your efforts to donate.

Stay safe. Stay well.

No Q, just a big thank you!
woohoo i guess