Please Please answer me.

hey Doc a donation of $200 will be sent.

I wanna thank you for your time spending giving opinions and suggestion for people having concerns about HIV. I hade sex with a prostitute a week ago. while having sex i used a condom, but the problem was that the condom cracked. After the condom cracked I immediately stoped sex and went to the toilet and kind of peed and washed my penis. My question is what is my risk of geting inffected and what percent of definitivety would you give for a test after 25 days of having sex?

Your HIV risk is minimal, due to such brief exposure. The worst case scenario would place your estimated risk equal to unprotected insertive vaginal sex with an HIV-positive partner. This estimated per-episode risk for HIV acquisition is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Consequently your estimated risk would be considerably lower due to the brief exposure and the fact we do not know the HIV status of your hooker. Regarding testing, HIV-antibody testing prior to three months is not considered definitive or conclusive. Therefore there is no "percent of definitivety" for a 25-day test.

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). Good luck on your three-month test! Check the expiration date on your condoms and remember to use generous amounts of water-based lubricant to decrease the chance of condom failure in the future!

An WOOHOO needs approval
No Q, just a big thank you!