Brebacking as a Top

Dr. Bob,

I hate, hate, hate condoms. I know they are imperative for bottoms who are neg and want to stay neg. I am neg and a top. What are the stats for exclusive tops contracting HIV for barebackers.

Thanks

The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures to an HIV-positive partner. The bottom line on barebacking is that it's risky business, even for a negative top-exclusive stud.

If you "hate, hate" the inconvenience of condoms, I can assure you that you'll "detest, detest" the realities of living with AIDS.

Stay safe to stay well.

Gack... dying...
You Should be on the Air Dr. Bob!...