|Brebacking as a Top
Jan 13, 2006
I hate, hate, hate condoms. I know they are imperative for bottoms who are neg and want to stay neg. I am neg and a top. What are the stats for exclusive tops contracting HIV for barebackers.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures to an HIV-positive partner. The bottom line on barebacking is that it's risky business, even for a negative top-exclusive stud.
If you "hate, hate" the inconvenience of condoms, I can assure you that you'll "detest, detest" the realities of living with AIDS.
Stay safe to stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.