Brebacking as a Top
Jan 13, 2006
I hate, hate, hate condoms. I know they are imperative for bottoms who are neg and want to stay neg. I am neg and a top. What are the stats for exclusive tops contracting HIV for barebackers.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures to an HIV-positive partner. The bottom line on barebacking is that it's risky business, even for a negative top-exclusive stud.
If you "hate, hate" the inconvenience of condoms, I can assure you that you'll "detest, detest" the realities of living with AIDS.
Stay safe to stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.