Jan 13, 2006
How come I'm dying of AIDS even though all of my HIV tests are negative??? Don't know how much longer I have left...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but if all your HIV tests are negative, you're going to have to find something other than "AIDS" to write on your death certificate. As for how much time you may have left, all other living creatures (even those of us, unlike you, who actually are infected with the virus) really do not know how much time we have left. Do you really want to spend your time perseverating on an illness you could not possibly have?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.