Jan 13, 2006
How come I'm dying of AIDS even though all of my HIV tests are negative??? Don't know how much longer I have left...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but if all your HIV tests are negative, you're going to have to find something other than "AIDS" to write on your death certificate. As for how much time you may have left, all other living creatures (even those of us, unlike you, who actually are infected with the virus) really do not know how much time we have left. Do you really want to spend your time perseverating on an illness you could not possibly have?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.