AGAIN::PLEASE REPLY THIS TIME

hello Dr. Bob,

I have been tring to get an answer from you about my experience. I had protected oral sex with a massage parlor gal. I dont know her HIV status. Do you think I have a risk of contracting HIV because of protected oral sex. I know this might be a repertitive answer for you. But please reply. I can donate after you reply. Please reply doctor....I am very stressed. The contact was about 2 weeks back and i got flu and now better in this 2 week period. It may be the season for flu, but i am concerned. Please reply this time

Yes, this will be a "repertitive answer."

HIV cannot pass through intact latex. No how. No way. So if your sex was "protected," your risk is nonexistent.

Thanks for your offer to donate, but please realize my advice here is a free service available to all. Donations to my foundation should only be made in a spirit of generosity and compassion for others struggling with the enormous challenges of living with AIDS. Donations should never be used as a means to encourage me to respond to a particular question. So, now you have your answer and with no strings attached.

a last ditch attempt
Hi Dr Bob.