hiv in saliva?

on new years day, i got a blowjod from an escort, she put a condom on, but later took it off so i could cum, when i couldnt, she put it back on and continued sucking, what worries me is the possibility of her saliva getting on my penis as she put it back on,

ive heard that its impossible to get hiv from saliva, but i dont know if she had any cuts in her mouth, and if so, would i be in danger?

the following day, i began feeling an uncomfortable minor pain in my lower abdomen and lower back, ive also been having trouble passing gas and taking a dump, are these symptoms? or do am i just constipated?

What's a "blowjod?" Sounds kind of kinky.

Regarding HIV, relax, Dude! You are fine except that the worry and fear of HIV have scared the crap out of you. Or should that be scared the crap not out of you?

Stay well. Try a laxative if your plumbing is still plugged up.

15 years of survival...
HPV through oral