|MY "SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS" WAS ACTUALLY EYELID DERMATITIS FROM MAKEUP!
Jan 11, 2006
hey all you worried wells... stop checking yourselves for "hiv symptoms" and get tested!
thanks dr bob I love you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Love you, too, Doll, even without the Betty Davis (or Tammy Faye Baker) Eyes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Seborrheic Dermatitis Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- How To Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis When You Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Have Seborrheic Dermatitis Do I Have Hiv?
- Seborrheic Dermatitis On Face Of Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.