|Protection During Anal Sex
Jan 11, 2006
My girlfriend has been wanting to engage in anal sex for some time, however I've been hesitant because she is allergic to latex and I've felt uncomfortable about trying it without a condom. We're both clean and monogomous. Any suggestions?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
For those allergic to latex, polyurethane condoms, such as Durex Avanti, are your best option. And remember, "lubrication is your friend," when it comes to backdoor comfort.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hep C From Swallowing Semen?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- Why Does Bacterial Vaginosis Keep Recurring?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.