|Protection During Anal Sex
Jan 11, 2006
My girlfriend has been wanting to engage in anal sex for some time, however I've been hesitant because she is allergic to latex and I've felt uncomfortable about trying it without a condom. We're both clean and monogomous. Any suggestions?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
For those allergic to latex, polyurethane condoms, such as Durex Avanti, are your best option. And remember, "lubrication is your friend," when it comes to backdoor comfort.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.