Protection During Anal Sex
Jan 11, 2006
My girlfriend has been wanting to engage in anal sex for some time, however I've been hesitant because she is allergic to latex and I've felt uncomfortable about trying it without a condom. We're both clean and monogomous. Any suggestions?
Response from Dr. Frascino
For those allergic to latex, polyurethane condoms, such as Durex Avanti, are your best option. And remember, "lubrication is your friend," when it comes to backdoor comfort.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.