WW/One of a kind kissing case!

Dr. Bob:

How are you doing? I must say that I am very impressed with the work that you have done in helping and saving the lives of thousands.

I am begging that you please help me with my problem, as it has been on my mind for about 6 years (on and off).

I am worried that i may have become infected while deep kissing in a club about six years ago. I was kissing a girl (while the same time physically dancing). My gums bleed easily, and thus was terrified that maybe I got it this way. I know they were bleeding then, and wondered that since they were physically hitting against her mouth, that I could have gotten it this way.

A couple weeks later, worried about it, I got a strong fever, became constipated for a week, and felt as if my lymph nodes were swollen. I had heavy night sweats (maybe anxiety related) No rash or weight loss. I went to the doctor and he said it was gastreo...(acid reflux). I did not tell him about the incident. Years later, I forgot about it, only dealing with my acid reflux.

Last year (would be 4 1/2 years), I experienced 10 percent weight loss in arms legs face and sides of buttocks, joint pains (knees, elbows, hips sore when I woke up, like rheumatoid arthritis), three months of diarrhea, etc... I was not sick at all however, and no swollen nodes then. My doctor said it was anxiety and IBS, without doing a stool test. They did a CBC and metabolic panel, and everything was completely normal.

When the weight came back (after a month or so, it went to my sides of stomach, a bit to the front of my stomach, and a bit to the chest).

Eight months later, I thought I had swollen nodes for a couple of months in the neck and armpits and groin (as I felt a pain everyday, but was not sick). When i get out of the shower, i get red heat spots on feet and chest for a minute. I also am fatigued and have difficulty swallowing sometimes (could be acid reflux)

No shingles, no KS,

A year later (now), I have kidney pains, still have foamy urine (bubbly)(which I forgot to tell the first doctor about), frequent urination, and tingling in the hands and feet. Furthermore, I have two tiny white spots on gums, and what I think is thrush on tongue and upper roof of mouth (it has turned white, but cannot brush off as it seems the color has changed; nothing has grown on the roof). I also have receding gums (havnt went to dentist! Scared since when i went two years after possible encounter the intern said she never seen anything like it, but didnt say what was wrong!)

Furthermore, my stools have come out pellet like,sometimes thin yellow, sometimes green, one time seemed dark. I still have night sweats once in a while (last night even), but only on chest and back of neck)(more when I take a nap).I wonder if all this could not be HIV, but diabetes. I asked for a diabetes test (too scared for HIV), and the doctor said it was not necessary, as he thought it was all anxiety related. We did ANOTHER cbc, and it came back completely normal. No rash, or no constant fevers (one fever a year, like a 48 hour bug).

Would a cbc come back normal after six years with these symptoms?

I also have dermatatis on the sides of my nose and eyebrow.

I weight about the same as I have always, even a bit more, so I dont know if its wasting. I feel as if my eyes have sunken in a bit also. I am terrified! I have never talked about this with anyone before!

Please help me. I have worried about this for such a long time, and made a promise in a prayer to God to give a 2000 dollar charity donation if everything is okay (which have decided that at least 1000 dollars will go to your foundation).

I am begging for your help. Do you think I acquired it this way?

I am 26 year old male, and am terrified. Do you think that the weight loss is anxiety (feel like my muscles in legs have contracted a bit).

I know kissing is safe, but these things lead me to believe that I beat the odds in a bad way. Please help!

Should I get tested, or Who---Hooo!!!

Thanks so much Dr. Bob.

I owe you so much.

Just as the old song says, "A kiss is just a kiss, as times goes by . . . ."

And speaking of time going by, don't you think six years is long enough to worry about this completely nonexistent problem? I absolutely agree with your doctor. Your symptoms are consistent with anxiety, not HIV.

Do you need to get HIV tested? No. Your risk is really nonexistent.

Should you get HIV tested? Yes, I'd recommend it, because you'd have your negative result in 20 minutes. That may be the most effective and efficient way to calm your unwarranted fears. Certainly counseling may help as well, if your fears persist. However, I have no doubt your WOO-HOO is just 20 minutes away and that HIV is definitely not your problem!

Thank you for your willingness to help others (www.concertedeffort.org). I'll send my "congratulations" to you now, as I'm sure that your test will be negative!

Oral Sex info
cutoff rate