|Oral Sex info
Jan 11, 2006
I had a one night stand with a woman I met at a work function. I had unprotected oral sex with her. Afterwards, I had protective sex. I haven't had any fever, rash, but have had other symptoms I think due to nerves and worry. I tested negative @ 30 days and 65 days. My doctor told me to come back after 180 days or 6 months. I plan to get tested after 6 months but after reading your website wondering if I need to test at 90 days also? He said that 6 months was what the CDC recommended for a definitive test. What's your answer?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I pointed this reference out in the past, but I'm more than happy to reprint the Web address again for those who may have missed it.
Thanks for your input.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.