Boyfriend & Autofellatio

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Its a Meth story not a question...
Oral Sex info