Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

No questions yet just a big thanks
Jan 9, 2006

Just another worry wells who thankfully have stumbled into your wonderful forum after almost 3 weeks of hell. I love the positive tone in most/all of your replies. You are one funny guy. Thanks for being the voice of reason in my time of need. Hope you can send some good karma down my way. I warm wishes to all on this forum and may be best of the past be the worst in your future. If you must insist on a question here it is... Boxer or briefs? Thanks Doc,

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Good karma sent as requested!

As for boxers or briefs, are those my only choices??? No option for the increasingly popular "boxer-brief" combination style? And what about the even more popular San Francisco favorite of going commando? I certainly will not give the Bob Dole response to the boxers-or-briefs question: "Depends." So, boxers or briefs, well . . . as long as they have little purple dinosaurs on them, I don't care. (In reality, my personal preferences are several 2xist styles. 2xist not only has the hottest styles, the company has also been very supportive of HIV/AIDS services for which I am greatly appreciative.)

So, dear questioner, what are you wearing?

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob and his piano playing
Next
encore une grosse panique a traiter, dr Bob!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.