No questions yet just a big thanks

Just another worry wells who thankfully have stumbled into your wonderful forum after almost 3 weeks of hell. I love the positive tone in most/all of your replies. You are one funny guy. Thanks for being the voice of reason in my time of need. Hope you can send some good karma down my way. I warm wishes to all on this forum and may be best of the past be the worst in your future. If you must insist on a question here it is... Boxer or briefs? Thanks Doc,

Good karma sent as requested!

As for boxers or briefs, are those my only choices??? No option for the increasingly popular "boxer-brief" combination style? And what about the even more popular San Francisco favorite of going commando? I certainly will not give the Bob Dole response to the boxers-or-briefs question: "Depends." So, boxers or briefs, well . . . as long as they have little purple dinosaurs on them, I don't care. (In reality, my personal preferences are several 2xist styles. 2xist not only has the hottest styles, the company has also been very supportive of HIV/AIDS services for which I am greatly appreciative.)

So, dear questioner, what are you wearing?

Stay well.

Dr Bob and his piano playing
encore une grosse panique a traiter, dr Bob!!!