Oral Sex (Unusual Risk)

Hi Dr Bob, I hope you'll answer the genuine concern of an unfortunate and miserable man. I'm a 36 yr old married male. I did something stupid 3.5 months back. I got hooked up with a man on the internet. He performed oral on me. I also took his penis in my mouth. Though it was only some seconds, I got blood from his penis in my mouth. I know very wierd but this happened. I started getting lot of symptoms. Week 3 to week 5: Fever (3 days), sore throat, rash on neck, white tongue, sores in mouth and nose, pain in urethra and groin, rapid weight loss, malaise and depression. These symptoms resolved in about two weeks. The I got more symptoms: Week 7 to Week 9: burning and tingling sensation in fingers and toes and then pain in fingers. My hands would become numb during sleep. Week 9 to Week 12: Night sweats ( On and Off). My hands still become numb during sleep. Now even my face becomes numb during night and I wake up. I did a bunch of rapid HIV tests from week 7 to week 15. All came back negative. I also did two DNA by PCR tests at week 4 and week 7. they also were negative. I'm still concerned as I had almost all the symptoms of ARS. Is my 3.5 month antibody test conclusive or do I need to wait till 6 months for a confirmation? I'll donate to your Organization copiously. Please.. Please help me

Your "bunch of rapid HIV tests from week 7 to week 15" and two DNA-PCR tests at weeks 4 and 7, all of which were negative, are definitive and conclusive. Whatever is causing your "wierd" symptoms, it's not HIV, OK?

Thank you for your willingness to help others struggling with the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS. (www.concertedeffort.org)

Stay well.

They had sex in my bed
Tory Dent