They had sex in my bed

It was new years and i had a friend over. We were busy outside, and when i came back my brother's friend, with hiv, had unprotected sex with his girl friend, also hiv pos, in my bed! I never want to sleep in that bed again, or take a shower in my room. This happened on Saturday night. tOday is Tuesday. What is MY risk of getting HIV if i slept in me bed tonight(after washing sheets)? What about if i did not wash them? DO i have HIV? I have OCD so please give me a long understandable explanation for me. I dont want to panic. So, 1 can i get hiv? 2 Can i sleep in my bed if i did not wash the sheets and be negative? 3 should i keep the sheets and matress after he ejaculated on it (even though i washed it)?

Please write back,

God Bless,

Worried Friend

You want a "long understandable explanation . . .?" Hmmm . . . . How's this? Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) is HIV negative and I am HIV positive. We've been sleeping in the same bed together for over 12 years. He's still negative.

I realize this explanation may not be "long," but I hope it's "understandable". Your risk is nonexistent.

Pleasant dreams,

gay gym !!!
Oral Sex (Unusual Risk)