|Mono turned something bad
Jan 8, 2006
Can 'Mono' travel down through your body and become genital herpes?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No. and before you ask, hemorrhoids can't travel up your butt to cause a toothache either.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.