do you only answer to people who u dont think have hiv?

dr. bob, I see you answer people worried about having hiv from kissing. Why wont you answer me?? I had HIGH risk. i had unprotected sex with someone many times for 2 and a half years without knowing his status. He was always going to the doctor for some kind of pain but the doctor never found anything and always thought it was hypochondria. My symptoms have been swollen node in neck for 2 months, anal itching, difficulty swallowing, dry mouth, white coating on tongue, plantar wart on toe. When the symptoms first started they were really bad and i had numb hands at night that got so bad it would wake me up. Now the symptoms are going away but i still have a bump in my neck, dry mouth mostly at night, difficulty swallowing when eating, loss of appetite. Oh I also had night sweats before but that has gone away. PLEASE tell me what you think and now i've been coughing lately but no flem..it's like a dry tickly cough. Please help me ...i desperatly want to have kids soon..I will get tested but i need a push..i think if i have your opinion and support it will help me to get tested...PLEASE Dr. BOB!!!!!! YOu are my only hope!!! Please pick my question to answer...please tell me what you think...My ex boyfriend thinks im crazy for thinking we have hiv but he used to be always sick and i always thought he wwas sick in the head...Am i sick in the head now??? I have been known to have symptoms after reading about them but these symptoms are sooo real and i know it is very possible i have hiv and i know it does not discriminate and i dont want to be stupid and think it would never happen to me cuz i know it can i feel it is...please please tell me what you think...I admire your work and attitude and pray that if I do have HIV I can live my life like you do..helping others and keeping your head up. Please tell me your opinion on my symptoms.. sincerely, worry wart hoping to woo hoo

Hello Worrywart,

The real question isn't why I won't respond to your question about having unprotected sex with a hypochondriac many times, but rather, if you know you've placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV and you know you need to get tested, why have you been worrying for years rather than just getting an HIV rapid test and having your answer in 20 minutes??? That's the real question! You want me to give you a push? OK, consider yourself kicked in the ass!!! Symptoms do not equal HIV disease. Go get tested. Do it. Do it now. Stop whining. Stop worrying. Get tested. I can't push any harder than that over the Internet, except to say I do promise to be nice when you write back with your results, which, according to all statistical risks, will be negative. OK?

Good luck, Mr. Wart

What Happened to you Dr. Bob
On PEP and Herpes