Jan 7, 2006
Could my hymen have broken when i gave birth to my child?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, actually, I'd guess it popped at least nine months before that.
(Gosh, and who says we don't need better sex education in our schools??????)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Syphilis And Weight Loss
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.