Jan 7, 2006
Could my hymen have broken when i gave birth to my child?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, actually, I'd guess it popped at least nine months before that.
(Gosh, and who says we don't need better sex education in our schools??????)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.