You give us hope

Hello Dr.Bob, I have been reading your forums since November 05 when I learned my husband of 15 years had HIV. I was devestated and thought our life together was over. He was end stage CD 4 less than 50)when it was discovered after 60 pound weight loss, sever night sweats, tingling in feet and hands, fatique, and some irritability, mood swings. I had diagnosed him myself as I am an RN and was actually trying to scare him into going to the doctor, but then it turns out he really had it. Ironic huh? At any rate, I need to tell you that because of your informative forums and wonderful sense of humor and my husbands HIV specialist we have alot of hope. We have shared all of this with our 13 year old daughter and I have gotten answers to alot of her questions from you. You have helped my family get over many of our fears and made us smile or laugh with your spicy sense of humor. We just want to thank you for being you and for helping all of us out here that need it. I know that I dont know you but I can tell you that I like you and am very grateful to you. I appreciate you Dr. Bob. I hope that you know that you are a wonderful, caring person and your parents should be very proud of you as you should be of yourself. Thanks a million Doc. CWB

Hello CWB,

Thank you for your heartwarming comments. I sincerely hope 2006 is a year of peace, health and happiness for you and your family. Please give them all a hug for me and save one for yourself as well.

SWALLOWING CUM???!!
masterbation