SWALLOWING CUM???!!

I'm really scared that I might have been exposed to HIV. I was working while a customer bought me a coffe drink and I think he might have cum in the drink. Can I be exposed to HIV if he has it and in that way? I mean, basically Iv'e heard that if you swallow cum from an infected person that the chances of exposure are quite likely.

You think someone "creamed" your coffee???? Hmmm . . . oh my, my, my. Believe it or not, I've answered questions like this before. See below and remember that just because the barista is a hot-blooded hunky Italian dude, it doesn't mean he's going to spunk your cappuccino with extra cream. OK?

Coffee Drink Jul 20, 2005

Is it possible for hiv to be transmitted in a hot drink?

HIV transmitted in a hot drink??? Were you the guy in line in front of me at Starbucks earlier this evening who ordered a "decaf grande half soy, half low-fat, vanilla double shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry with one Sweet-n-Low and one Splenda, hold the HIV???" Hmmm . . . I thought so.

No, HIV is not transmitted in hot beverages.

Masturbating with poz cum
You give us hope