Masturbating with poz cum

Hi doctor Bob,

This is a two parter, I'm not entirely sure you can answer the first part.

The first part is, I have a friend who I play with a couple times a year who is a federal agent. I lied to him about my status and I was wondering: I'm sure if he had suspicion and he wanted to be resourceful he could check health district records, but do the records also list the date of diagnosis?

My second question is, we had protected intercourse last night, and after I came, he laid on top of me and tried to cum by rubbing his dick in my cum. How unsafe is this? He didn't have any cuts or open sores that I'm aware of, but I'm still quite concerned. He is uncut, if that matters.

Thanks for your time.

Part one: you don't really think that federal agents or the federal government could snoop around in our confidential affairs, do you? Oops . . . I just remembered Dubya is in power. All bets are off. Big brother can apparently do whatever Bush/Cheney decrees without regard for privacy laws. Under "normal" (i.e. non-Bush-dictatorship) conditions, no, your spy-guy would not be able to access your health files if you are HIV positive. A full diagnosis of AIDS, however, is a "reportable" condition, reportable to health departments.

Part two: I would not recommend positive spunk as a good substitute for Astroglide or other lubricants. However, overall, the risk to spy-guy is still relatively low. Should you advise him of your status? Yes. That would be the right thing to do.

Good luck!

oral sex clearup
SWALLOWING CUM???!!