A Very Relieved Woo Hoo

Dr. Bob,

I must first thank you and the other GREAT DOCTORS and other experts at "thebody.com". I have been very anxious, nervous and scared about my recent escapades while abroad and it has been this site that has helped me through my 3 months of hell.

Did you hear my WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO earlier today - I scared the hell out of the clinic that I was at when I was told NEGATIVE on HIV, Herpes, Gonarreah (sp), Syphillis and Hepatitis.

Thanks again, keep well yourself and I'll continue to educate my peer group about Safe Sex and HIV.

The offer for beer (or nice wine) is still open if you come to Toronto for the World Aids Conference this summer 2006.

I'm sending a donation later today!

The Canadian that was in Amsterdam!

Hi Canadian that was in Amsterdam,

Yes, I think I did hear your WOOOOO-HOOOOO earlier today. I thought it was just the neighbor's cat going into heat again, but no, the wild screeching was way too intense for that! Congrats!

Yes, I'll be in Toronto for the conference this summer! And I'm counting on you to stay safe and well just in case I need that brewski, OK?

Thank you for your donation. It's warmly appreciated, and helping others in desperate need is an excellent way to begin the New Year!

Oral in Steam Room
pLEASE ANSWER-i've already donated