Archives

I have written to you before and just want to reiterate that you are a great man who is doing the world a great service. I also want to suggest to you that you talk to your webmaster and see if you can make your archives browsable. So instead of searching for specific subjects you could browse all the responses from certain dates. And if you can already do this please tell me how and I will feel a little like a dummy. I think that this browsable format will allow other people to find their answers in the archives easier. And it will allow me to read more of your responses. Win win situation. Also you might remember I am the guy that likes to plug great books about HIV/AIDS well I have branched out to movies. Everyone who reads this forum should get A Closer Walk narrated by Glen Close and Will Smith. It captures the humanity of HIV/AIDS in a way that has never been done before, it is an inspiring movie, but do get your Kleenexes ready. www.acloserwalk.org

I'll pass your comments regarding browsability on to our Webmasters. We are always searching for ways to improve accessibility to the phenomenal amount of information contained within this site and its related links.

Regarding "A Closer Walk," I, too, plugged this very worthwhile documentary when it first came out several years ago. It remains relevant and poignant.

Stay well and thanks for your comments!

confusion over generation of tests
Oral in Steam Room