Jan 2, 2006
This is a weird question. Have you ever heard of people who leave there zipper down on purpose to show that they are in a position of power? I know it sounds off the wall but my mother insists that "low-life" men do it on purpose.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I would not consider guys with their zippers down to be "in a position of power." Rather, I think of them as careless or forgetful, and in a position to be socially embarrassed when they realize their kibble and bits have been on display since taking a wiz earlier that day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Having Unprotected Anal Sex With Hiv Positive Man
- Hiv Antibody Positive Viral Load Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.