Zipper power

This is a weird question. Have you ever heard of people who leave there zipper down on purpose to show that they are in a position of power? I know it sounds off the wall but my mother insists that "low-life" men do it on purpose.

I would not consider guys with their zippers down to be "in a position of power." Rather, I think of them as careless or forgetful, and in a position to be socially embarrassed when they realize their kibble and bits have been on display since taking a wiz earlier that day.

I did it 10 times!!
Hiv /Viagra