Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A year on WW
Jan 2, 2006

Hi Dr Bob, a year or so ago I went through the 3 month trauma of waiting for a result I knew was going to be negative, but was also scared would be positive. As many WW I had the good news, and was able to move on. I do come back now and again to this site to get a reality check when I feel scared or lonely, that many people panic and have 'dark days' to contend with. The only crumb of comfort I can give you all is that this site will help keep you sane while you wait for the news. Rob, more than anything I want to thank you for holding my hand as I walked through my own personal valley of the shadow of death (sounds dramatic, that's how it felt) - I still think and pray for you and everyone affected by HIV, suffers and supporters, a now can allow myself to worry about fuel prices, mortgage payments and the other stuff regular people sweat! ;) Keep up the fine work. Love Nick

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your kind comments!

Why do you only come to visit when you need a "reality check or feel scared or lonely?" Why not just stop by for a cappuccino and some friendly chit chat?

Stay well, Nick!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks for the answer where do i send donation
Next
HIV through food? Concerned parent...please advise.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.