A year on WW

Hi Dr Bob, a year or so ago I went through the 3 month trauma of waiting for a result I knew was going to be negative, but was also scared would be positive. As many WW I had the good news, and was able to move on. I do come back now and again to this site to get a reality check when I feel scared or lonely, that many people panic and have 'dark days' to contend with. The only crumb of comfort I can give you all is that this site will help keep you sane while you wait for the news. Rob, more than anything I want to thank you for holding my hand as I walked through my own personal valley of the shadow of death (sounds dramatic, that's how it felt) - I still think and pray for you and everyone affected by HIV, suffers and supporters, a now can allow myself to worry about fuel prices, mortgage payments and the other stuff regular people sweat! ;) Keep up the fine work. Love Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your kind comments!

Why do you only come to visit when you need a "reality check or feel scared or lonely?" Why not just stop by for a cappuccino and some friendly chit chat?

Stay well, Nick!

Thanks for the answer where do i send donation
HIV through food? Concerned parent...please advise.