Im pos and my partner isn't

I have been pos over a year now. I am on meds, Norvir, Combivir, and Lexiva. I have been undetectable for 3 months now. My partner and I were having sex the other night I didn't realize until after we were finshed that the condom had broke. What is the lickly hood of transmission, being that Im undetectable and all?

I can't tell from your question whether you were "tab A" or "slot B," so to speak. I'm also not sure which "slot B" you and your partner were using. So I'll give the stats for both insertive and receptive vaginal sex. If that's not what you need, check the archives and/or write back, OK?

The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected insertive and receptive vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive are 5 and 10 per 10,000 exposures respectively. These statistics apply to everyone. Having an undetectable viral load may well decrease the estimated risk; however, it certainly does not completely eliminate it. In situations such as the one you describe, I would recommend PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) for the negative partner. This should be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure to have the best chance of succeeding.

Good luck!

Exposure via Broken Skin
Sex without a condom and meds