After 4 Years Please Dr Bob please help me

Hello Dr Bob merry and merry Christmas to you and Steve, even though you would not believe or know it you are a true Engle sent from the above god bless you and I so sorry about my English. Thank you very much for the work you doing. My situation goes like this I have had unprotected sex for two months with some one from sub east Africa. After ending this two months relationship I went back to my wife continue to have unprotected sex. To make the story short may GP told me to come clean with my wife and Get HIV test done. Both of did the test I did 4 months after the relationship ended and 3 and months both came back negative. The problems are after 4 years I started developing seborrhea dermatitis and my wife been told she has got IRON deficiency. Please Dr Bob do you think on I am on the clear or not yet please help me.

Yes, from an HIV perspective, I do believe you are in the clear. Your negative HIV tests are definitive, in my opinion. If you remain worried, the option of repeat testing is always available to you; however, personally, I do not feel it is needed. Both seborrhea and iron deficiency are extremely common medical conditions. The vast majority of cases of both have absolutely nothing to do with HIV disease. I see no cause for concern.

Stay well. Be well. Happy Holidays.

crying alot over dumb crap. wrote u alot DR
Are people exaggerating?